*These headbands are a big larger than my usual ones due to the fabric. Please see the measurements below*
- Wrap measures 19.5 inches unstretched and wide wrap measures 20 inches unstretched
- Elastic at the back is covered in fabric to help it stretch to your size
- Wide wrap is 6.5 inches wide vs. wrap is 3.5 inches wide
Tie / Wide Tie
- Tie measures 31.5 inches unstretched and wide tie measures 31 inches unstretched
- Can be untied and loosened to fit your specific head size
- Can be worn with the tie in the front or the back
- Wide tie is 4 inches wide vs. tie is 2 inches wide
- Measures 20 inches unstretched
- Can be worn twisted or untwisted
- 2.5 inches wide
This headband is made of a soft and stretchy waffle knit. To clean the headband: wash in the washing machine with your clothes and lay flat to dry.
I'd heard raves about these headbands but it didn't work for me. I must have a weird shaped head, because all headbands I've tried slide up in the back, including this one.
The waffle material is very nice and soft and the order was sent out in a timely fashion. I ordered the one with the little tie on top. I didn't realize when I ordered it that it wasn't a permanent tie, the headband is one long flat piece. I had to tie mine a little tighter so it didn't don't slip as much, but that left the tie ends so long that I couldn't wear it as shown in the picture, I had to either tuck the ends in under the band or tie it in the back instead. I tried wearing this several times, but ended up taking it off shortly after, it just doesn't stay put for me. The material was really stretchy so maybe that contributed to it.
I love all the waffles in all the colors! They are incredibly stretchy and soft!! Super comfortable!
This is my favorite headband. I love the versatility of the wide band- how I can fold it to what fits best for the moment. I thought it would be my lounge with a sweatshirt go-to, but it looks great with a sweater too and I've worn it to work.
With curly hair, once I put on an ear warmer I usually can't take it off because my hair is squash. But with this I can just pull it off my ears and it's a stylish headband that I don't need to take off ❤️
Also love how the waffle knit upgrades my usual wide wrap because I desperately need to wash my hair look
I love the waffle fabric- it has texture but is still sooo soft and stretchy! The waffle fabric is a little warmer than the normal headbands but that’s perfect for our cold MN fall and winter weather. Definitely recommend this headband, but you can’t go wrong with any BizzyB headband.