*These headbands are a big larger than my usual ones due to the fabric. Please see the measurements below*
- Measures 19.5 inches unstretched
- Elastic at the back is covered in fabric to help it stretch to your size
- Wide wrap is 6.5 inches wide vs. wrap is 3.5 inches wide
Tie / Wide Tie
- Wide tie measures 31 inches unstretched and tie measures 30 inches unstretched.
- Can be untied and loosened to fit your specific head size
- Can be worn with the tie in the front or the back
- Wide tie is 4 inches wide vs. tie is 2 inches wide
- Measures 20 inches unstretched
- Can be worn twisted or untwisted
- 2.5 inches wide
This headband is made of a soft and stretchy waffle knit. To clean the headband: wash in the washing machine with your clothes and lay flat to dry.
It’s interesting that my favourite BizzyB headbands have been the ones I’ve least expected— I don’t often wear yellow, and I was so wonderfully surprised by how this headband not only goes with everything (including my brunette hair), but how cosy and soft it is. I love how extra stretchy and comfy the fabric is too. It really is my new absolute fave!!!
I love this headband! The mustard color pairs so well with other colors, it’s almost like a fall basic. And the waffle material is so soft! I was a little nervous about the size being slightly bigger than the normal twist headbands but honestly, I haven’t really noticed a difference in the way it fits.
Hello from Compliment City. I live here now that I wear my mustard waffle tie almost daily. People love the color, the texture, and I love that it keeps my ears warm too. I will be ordering more waffles to continue my residency in this magical place.
I love the waffle knit twist headbands! I use them to keep my ears warm during the colder months. The mustard is such a pretty, fall shade, but adds a nice pop of color during the grey Ohio winters.
To say I love it is an understatement. It’s so soft, and doubles as an ear warmer on the chillier days! The mustard color is a great neutral and bonus, it matches really well with my favorite hockey team. I have a feeling it will be a staple in my game time wardrobe this season.