This headband is great for the days when you can't find the time to wash your hair, but want to look put together. It is made out of a very soft and stretchy waffle knit fabric.
*These headbands are a big larger than my usual ones due to the fabric. Please see the measurements below*
- Wrap measures 19.5 inches unstretched and wide wrap measures 20 inches unstretched
- Elastic at the back is covered in fabric to help it stretch to your size
- Wide wrap is 6.5 inches wide vs. wrap is 3.5 inches wide
Tie / Wide Tie
- Tie measures 31.5 inches unstretched and wide tie measures 31 inches unstretched
- Can be untied and loosened to fit your specific head size
- Can be worn with the tie in the front or the back
- Wide tie is 4 inches wide vs. tie is 2 inches wide
- Measures 20 inches unstretched
- Can be worn twisted or untwisted
- 2.5 inches wide
It was a little too loose fitting and just didn’t look good with my natural curly hair or straight hair I think it was the material because with have many other headbands from this company and love them.
Love love LOVE all of my headbands from Bizzyb! Such an amazing variety of styles perfect for each season and I love that each one is available in various tie styles. The gray waffle is fall PERFECTION - I especially love how it can double as an ear cover in chilly weather!
Waffle knit fabric is incredibly cozy. Keeps ears warm on chilly days!
The twist bands tend to be a little tight on me but the gray waffle is perfect and comfortable especially during the winter. The material is so light you can’t even feel it!
I think I say this every time but this is my new favorite! It's so cozy! I was sad I missed it on the first launch so I made sure to get it during the restock at the pop-up. It's thicker than the normal ones which makes it excellent for the colder months. Originally, this was supposed to be a Christmas present for myself on behalf of my parents but I loved it so much that I wore it a few times before Christmas! (shhh). And today my mom stole it from me for herself!!! I've been trying to convince her to become a BizzybCrafts fan for a while and this is the one that finally got her! She was a little worried about looking good for a zoom call for work but couldn't stop smiling after putting this headband on! I think this is a sign that I'm going to have to buy us both more during the future waffle knit launch :)